Lifestyle Medicine Is The Medicine Of The Future

I Love Nature, Medicine And Science

Man evolved from hunter gatherer to primitive farmer to modern man

See Our Services

Medicine Has Always Been Essential To Our Survival

Primitive medicine evolved along with man to become the medicine of the future - Let food be thy medicine

About Lifestyle Medicine

The Science Behind Lifestyle Medicine Is Overwhelming

The science gave us all of the answers many decades ago, we simply chose to ignore it

About The Science

Nature, Medicine And Science

This planet began as a sphere of molten rock about 4.5 billion years ago. 1 billion years later the oceans were teeming with free living cells. Science can still not adequately explain how simple life forms moved from this to complex life forms but they do know that biology depends on evolution, competition and cooperation. From this humans evolved taking with them trillions of microbes, in fact from the trillions of cells in a human body only 10 percent belong to humans with microbes owning the other 90 percent.