We Own Ten Percent Of Our Microbes

If We Only Own 10% of Our MicroBiome Who Owns The Other 90%?

I don’t know how many of you people watch science programs like catalyst but I find them fascinating and a great arena for learning. Last year catalyst presented the ‘Gut Reaction’ which was about the human micro biome. I was surprised to learn that we only own 10 percent of the microbes so in effect we are a conduit for micro organisms. We do not know what the other microbes do yet we are killing them with antibiotics, prescribed and by stealth contained within the meat we consume.Continue reading

Vegetable Oil Not As Healthy As We Thought For Cooking

Cooking In Vegetable Oil May Be Dangerous

For decades doctoUnknown-2rs (MBBS)have been telling us we must stop using lard and other saturated far because it caused our cholesterol levels to go up. Only use vegetable oil
(omega 6) because of it’s heart benefits and now after a series of experiments in the UK doctors (PhDs) are telling us the doctors (MBBS) are all wrong and we should immediately stop using vegetable oil for cookingContinue reading

Love Food That Loves You

fruits-veggies-table_570It sounds corny doesn’t it but many a person has fallen in love with the wrong person only to regret it for the rest of their lives, and you can draw the exact same analogy with food. You can fall fall in love with food that causes heart disease, cancer, diabetes, obesity, metabolic syndrome. This is a dangerous liaison, the object of your affection is simply not worth the pain and agony you will go through, your love is simply not being returned so leave now and seek a more rewarding partnership. I know true love never runs smooth but this is ridiculous, you spend a fortune on them and they reward you by killing you.

Continue reading